Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Saturday 13 May 2017

Patience friend or foe!




Definitely trying to do this!!!






Yeah! Yeah!!!!     I won't go into a description of my attitude at this moment....lets just say I am dying to get back and do some blogging. At the moment I am just a bit fed up of patience...in fact I could even tell patience just where it could go....but I remind myself I am still in control ...and good things come to those who wait!!!   

keep well

Amanda :-)




12 comments:

  1. Mmmm , patience is not my virtue either, wish is was and have tried hard to be better at is but to no avail. haha
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear........bad day........?

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do NOT have a lot of patience and I work on it daily. Hope tomorrow is better for you.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always say...."I'd be patient if l had the time". :).

    Everything comes to those that wait,
    If they wait patiently...
    If not on time, it may be late,
    But comes eventually.
    Of course, I may be wrong on this,
    Completely out of tune...
    But wouldn't it be total bliss,
    If SOMETHING happened SOON! ?
    Time's getting on, it's flying by,
    It's here and then it's gone.
    In time, it's bound to make us sigh,
    As it goes on and on...
    A minute here, a minute there,
    An hour fast departs!
    That's quite enough to cause despair
    And chill the warmest hearts.
    I'd like to think that we've a chance
    To get things right somehow...
    Instead of this sad song and dance,
    Why can't we get it NOW! ?
    Is it too difficult a task?
    So hard it can't be done?
    Be PATIENT! ? That's too much to ask!
    Am I the only one! ?
    Wake up! Get up and on the move!
    Sort out this ghastly mess!
    Unless we see that you improve,
    How can we say, 'God bless! '?
    Snap to it! Please! Just sort it out!
    There's no time for mistakes!
    If you don't start, I'll SCREAM and SHOUT!
    So that YOUR patience breaks!
    (Denis Martindale).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Willie!!! I love it! keep well now xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to keep patient I know and then when you think you have the time at last, something else pops up that you have to deal with and so it goes on, that's life I suppose, love Willies poem. Take care Summer will be here before you know it. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patience is a virtue. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It i!s I keep telling myself that when I want to send Patience on its way!!!

      :-) x

      Delete
  8. I must make a copy of that quote!!!! I think patience has been a bit elusive over here too recently. Hope things are getting better. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That quote is so true! I'm trying to have a good attitude amidst all the political turmoil:-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just caught up on your last few posts and admire your sweet flock of chicks, Amanda. A few years ago I crocheted two yellow eggs and tried to turn them into chicks...πŸ₯πŸ₯...they are unique...😊
    Hoping you are well and will be rewarded soon for your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)