BYE BYE BB safe journey back to the UK
my part of this blanket has been completed!
off you go now to MummyHen.
At present the bloggers participating in this bloggy blanket chain are as follow:
- Kate at Granny taught me to crochet
- Arwedd at Stepping Out in Faith
- Amanda at Crafty in the Med
- MummyHen at Thrifty Mummy Hen
- ????????????? this could be you
Thank you so much you lovely lovely bloggers; Mrs Thrifty, Sue and MummyHen who have nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award.
If you haven't visited their blogs before, do pop in and say hello.
The rules for the One Lovely Blog award are as follows:
Thank the person/persons who nominated you
Share 7 things about yourself
Nominate some blogs that you admire.
so...here we go....
1. I am too outspoken for my own good.
2. I must have music in my life.
3. I dream of buying a summer cottage back home in Somerset.
4. I have been blessed or cursed with the most vivid imagination.
5. I would like to learn Japanese.
6. I studied classical ballet for five years.
7. My favourite dessert is my mother's steamed chocolate pudding topped with Devonshire clotted cream!
I'm going to echo what Emma at The Log Cabin has said on her latest post ,which I feel is more than appropriate:
I'd like to point you in the direction of the blogs I love to follow. They're all listed in my sidebar and some are crafty blogs and some aren't but they're all great reads so please pop over for a visit. I've made some lovely friends from that list.
and I'll second that Emma!!!!
Have a great day!!!