Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Sunday 29 April 2012

To Mrs Thrifty and other followers

Due to the mess up I mentioned in my previous post the link on your Blogs I follow list will not work it just goes to my old blog could you delete and add this one to your blog follow list please.....verrrry sorry!!!!!!

Amanda :-)


4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda~
    I just wanted to say thank you for voting for Kenslee...I really appreciate it!!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she is beautiful Daisy!
      I have also added you to the blogs I like as I literally drooled when I was reading your posts and looking at those cupcakes.....I want to be able to find you and go back into your blog with ease so I can get a virtual sugar fix!!!

      Keep well

      Amanda

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)